Total Pageviews

Friday, April 29, 2011

Mentor Meeting 4/29

We first talked about what my overall feelings are for the project which to be honest I am starting to freak out a little. Because of scheduling problems I am finding it really difficult to get everyone to filming shoots and so I have had to push scenes back. The problem now is that I can't push things back anymore. So it's now or never really and so its pretty scary. This weekend could pretty much make or break my project depending on how it goes and so I am really trying to get everyone there so it can be successful and I can actually get some really important scenes done. We also talked about the worse case scenario in case I don't get any filming done this weekend and in that case while I would freak out even more I would still probably be able to get the footage but I would have to start filming during the week which makes scheduling even more difficult.

Here are some things Mr. Heurich thinks I should be blogging about:


  • Include an excerpt from my film asking for feedback
  • Write about what I am learning about organization and scheduling. The unintended learning experience from WISE. 
  • What have I learned about myself through this project and have I learned things of what to do with filming, like what do I feel about doing the parts of my project and how does it effect my view of making a film. What would I do next time? Punctuality? 
  • Favorite things about making the movie 

No comments:

Post a Comment