Ok so I quickly realized while playing around with final cut, that video clips were linked to their audio. Now, since I am using a mic boom to record all of my audio and a camera that is not connected to my mic boom for the video, this presented a huge problem. So I first tried trusty google. 30 minutes later still no answer. So then I tried YouTube. I looked at many a video but yet again. Still no answer. So finally I decided to just go to final cut and press random buttons until something work. After a few minutes I saw a tab to a users manual. I looked at the table of contents and found exactly what I needed in about 2 minutes........ so lesson learned? Always read the owners manual haha. However, despite my stupidity I am overjoyed to have learned how to split the video clips from audio which turns out to be just pressing one button. Also some other things I have learned how to do with video editing. I learned how to add in effects such as blood and muzzle flash today thanks to this youtube video. I found this video while searching for how to split the audio from video so I guess it wasn't a complete waste of time haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment