Total Pageviews
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Some Setbacks
So after haranguing people for the past week about showing up for 'the big fight scene' which was going to have 20 extras and tons of choreography my two most important actors of the scene tell me the day before that they wont be able to make it.......... great. With Easter being on Sunday and people telling me they are unavailable because of it also this weekend was basically a complete wash. This has probably been the biggest setback to my project so far and really destroyed my film schedule. In response however, I have decided to change my schedule around a bit. I have decided to extend filming two weeks into May and instead of doing all the editing at the end, I have decided to do editing during the week to make up for the lost time in May. On a positive note this will allow me to post more previews and sneak peaks of the film!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment