Total Pageviews
Monday, April 4, 2011
Ok this scheduling thing is probably going to kill me.
When I first set out to do my shooting schedule I thought, Oh it wont be too bad. People are busy but It wont be too bad. Well. I was wrong! After finally finishing a rough idea of a shoot schedule I looked at the scene that was required to do this weekend. For this scene I need to get 7 actors together, in on location, make some fake blood, choreograph a large fight scene, get all of the costumes ready and somehow not go insane during the week scrambling to get everything ready. Oh and did I mention that's JUST for Saturday. No Sunday has a whole new set of problems. I'm sorry to sound like I'm whining but I really thought I would get somewhat of a break during the week from WISE. How silly of me haha. Oh well. I'll get through it somehow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment