So I have been looking into how to make my effects more realistic and I found this great tutorial on how to do that. Even though he uses adobe aftereffects he says at the end that you can still do the same thing with final cut express as well. In addition I also contacted the maker of the video with some questions and hopefully he will get back to me soon on some tips. His videos look amazing and really professional so anything I can learn from this guy would help immensely. Also I am thinking of buying a really good effects package from this site http://www.videocopilot.net/products/action2/ It has tons of effects that look really great and would improve my movie immensely. Plus it would mean I wouldn't have to keep scrawling through the internet and a bunch of useless effects that I can't use for hours on end haha.
Tutorial Video
Action short that is amazing. By the guy who did the tutorial
No comments:
Post a Comment