Total Pageviews
Monday, May 2, 2011
Shenanigans of filming Part 3
Wow so a successful weekend of filming. Boy am I exhausted. So unfortunately one of my actors canceled on me last minute for Saturday but after a quick re-arranging of scenes I could still film the same amount of stuff. Unfortunately because of time issues we only ended up being able to film one scene but that wasn't that big of an issue. The next day Sunday was great however. I got all of the end scenes done except for a small part which can easily be done later. I was really happy with all the people who showed up and even with a small mis-communication on about props (we were short a sniper rifle and an M16 but it ended up not being a problem) We got a ton of stuff done and the movie is really starting to take shape I'm so excited!!! Although I have to say it is exhausting to manage that many actors and block that much stuff even though its fun. Also I edited another promo video together but I wanted to wait till I have some more footage from a different scene to add to it before I release it so be prepared for that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fantastic news, Robble!
ReplyDelete