One of my favorite parts of filming is the spontaneity of film making. For instance even though I had a script and I knew how I wanted the story to progress there were a lot of things still not hammered out such as choreography of fight scenes, changes to dialogue to make it better, and blocking of scenes. Its so much fun to work with a bunch of people and come up with cool and interesting ideas and twists to scenes for things. For instance. On Saturday we had a little bit of time left and I was going to say ok guys that's it for today thanks for coming we got a lot done. But, one of my friends had a cool/funny idea for a scene and so we wanted to film it. So even though people could go home and the scene wouldnt actually end up in my movie we filmed it anyways and then we came up with even more ideas and filmed those even though we didn't have to. I love this part of filming where you come up with a cool idea completely spontaneous and then film it and it ends up working really well and looking great.
No comments:
Post a Comment