This weekend went awesome!!!!!!!! I got pretty much everything done this weekend and I am so relieved that I got it done for I was really starting to freak out. On Friday we filmed my big fight scene and even though I didn't have a crowd and the fading light was a problem things ended up working out very well and I got all the scenes I needed to do. On Saturday was where the real fun began. We started at 10 in the morning and ended at 5 but got all the scenes done. Even though the weather wasn't the greatest it didn't end up being a problem and we even had some extra time which we decided to make some "deleted" scenes or "alternate" endings from
cool/funny ideas that we all had. Sunday the weather was even worse and it was pouring rain outside. However, it ended up that the scenes I was doing were interrogation scenes and it worked perfectly with the mood I was trying to portray for the scenes. So while we got pretty wet we got it done and it looks good! I am
so much more relaxed now that I got all the work I did over the weekend done and my project is back on track!!!
cool/funny ideas that we all had. Sunday the weather was even worse and it was pouring rain outside. However, it ended up that the scenes I was doing were interrogation scenes and it worked perfectly with the mood I was trying to portray for the scenes. So while we got pretty wet we got it done and it looks good! I am
so much more relaxed now that I got all the work I did over the weekend done and my project is back on track!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment