Thanks for your kind words, Robbie. I enjoyed working with you this weekend, and can't wait to see how the new mic boom works out. Sorry to hear about the Final Cut situation, but at least you know about it now. Hopefully that can get resolved soon.
I want to encourage you to write more reflective blog entries about what you're learning about scriptwriting and how the script is actually turning out. I look forward to seeing your script in progress.
At our next meeting I want to show you how to embed youtube videos with a smaller dimension, so that it fits nicer onto your blog site. Speaking of next meetings, can you stop by to schedule our next meeting this week?
Thanks for your kind words, Robbie. I enjoyed working with you this weekend, and can't wait to see how the new mic boom works out. Sorry to hear about the Final Cut situation, but at least you know about it now. Hopefully that can get resolved soon.
ReplyDeleteI want to encourage you to write more reflective blog entries about what you're learning about scriptwriting and how the script is actually turning out. I look forward to seeing your script in progress.
At our next meeting I want to show you how to embed youtube videos with a smaller dimension, so that it fits nicer onto your blog site. Speaking of next meetings, can you stop by to schedule our next meeting this week?