Total Pageviews
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Some Reflection
So now that the first phase of my project is beginning to come to a close I wanted to do an entry on reflection on what I have done. First I'll start with some good things, Script writing went faster and better than I had originally thought and while I had thought at the beginning that it would be the worst part of the project I ended up really liking it! It was a lot of fun to develop characters and my story. Also I am happy to say that I am probably going to finish the script by the end of the week!!!! Some not so great things are that now I have to re do my survey because I forgot to put a required name field so even though everyone was great in responding quickly to my email that I sent I cant actually see who responded with what which is a pain but everything else seems to be moving fairly well so I am overall pretty happy with things. Now if only I could find a way to get sleep in addition to working on my project haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment