Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mentor Meeting 3/30/11

First we just started with a change to my blog design because all those comments at the top of the blog were driving us nuts. Then after I filled Mr. Heurich in on my progress so far we talked about what I need to do more of in my blog to both make it better and more interesting.

  • More research entries are needed where I talk about what I have learned from my sources and from my community contact
  • Write at least 1 or more entires about why I like character driven drama/ why I am making this movie
  • Talk about what aspects of film making I'm doing ie. special effects, special shots, playing around with sound and lighting. 
  • Character profile of the week. Me talking about my inspiration for the characters and their backstory
  • Specifics of what I am learning about final cut express  
We then moved on to Mr. Heurich showing me how to use the audio recording device that I will be connecting to my mic boom in order to get some good sound. We realized that I need to learn how to extract audio from my video clips so I can overlay the sound from my audio recorder (which is much better quality sound) onto the clip. Finally we scheduled our next meeting for wednesday next week. 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice idea with the Character profile of the week! I might have to do something like that...multitrack of the week? haha but seriously great idea here, and wonderful progress! Can't wait to see this coming together!!

    ReplyDelete