Total Pageviews

Monday, March 14, 2011

WISE Meeting March 14th 2011


So we are back in WISE class for our weekly meeting, and we talked about how many of us were falling behind on our journal entries and so I would like to apologize again for my late posting of all my videos.

We also talked about research entries so I’ve decided to from now on do a weekly research entry/what’s going on my head entry. In these entries I will be talking about the research that I have done that week/what I liked or learned and what I didn’t. Then I will also do a weekly vlog entry where I will talk about what I’m feeling, problems that are coming up, and really any ideas or thoughts I am having. These will be in addition to my weekly WISE and Mentor posts, and my project posts of what I I’ve been doing.

Then we talked about getting out of our comfort zone and deciding exactly what we want to do with our projects. To make community contacts and trying things within our project that get us out of our comfort zone and so we can grow and learn from it.

I will also be doing a blog response later too two articles/poems called “practicing” and “two tramps in mud time”, how they relate to each other and how they relate too my project etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment