Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Some inspiration and some scheduling

So now I would like to take the time to say a few of the things that inspired me to both choose this as my project and also shape. For starters I would have to say that English Media which was a class I took last year as a junior inspired me to both take WISE and to decide to make a movie as my project. The show Burn Notice gave me lots of ideas on how to frame my 'bad guy' and shape his character and back story of starting wars for profit. Not to mention the coolest sunglasses in the world and how to film fight scenes haha. Also the game Mass Effect 2, who's story line helped inspire the character Dante, who is the leader of the fixers and also the organization called 'the fixers' themselves. Finally last but not least the show Chuck which helped show me how to put some comic relief into an otherwise action setting. 

I also wanted to give a full character list and who possibly would be their actors. The actors are all tentative as I will be able to better distribute parts based on how much time they can commit to the project. Character bio's will also be added later to give you a more in depth look into who the characters all are. There are also some very minor characters without names who will also be in the film that are not listed here.


Main characters: (the 3 man team)

Michael: Me
Jimmy 'the butcher': Jimmy Todhunter
Paulie: Paul Westin

Secondary Characters:

The Fixers Organization: (aka the good guys... well sorta)

Dante: Jordan Mathews

Andrews: John Nord

THE Organization: (it has no name aka the bad people.)

Diego: James Eaglesham
O'Reilly: Zack Bend

Other Secondary Characters:

C.J.: Matt Mcgill
Brian: Kevin Hilgartner

2 comments:

  1. Excellent, Robbie! So glad to see you reflecting on what inspires you. I can totally see how Chuck offers a model for mixing action with comedy. What about Jackie Chan movies?

    Keep these great posts coming. You're definitely on the right track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this! Great list of ideas and how you pulled them from your favorite activities (watching Chuck, Burn Notice, etc) and I like the character list and how you broke it down.

    Does this mean I get to be the brute-force security guy or the techie? :D haha

    As always if you need anything bro just hit me up!

    ReplyDelete