Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 26, 2011

My questionaire

First off I would just like to apologize for not posting for a long time. Things have been absolutely crazy and so I have really fallen behind on my posts. In the future I will make sure that I keep myself up to date for its really crunch time for me now and this next week could really make or break my project. I plan to be doing several posts this weekend and also to try and post an entry in my blog every day of next week.

Now on too business. Below is a copy of the questionnaire that I made and have sent out to all of my actors. Hopefully soon they will get back to me and I can post a full film schedule later this week.

Filming Questionaire

Hey guys please fill out this questionnaire as quickly as possible so i can start making my shoot schedule for the month of April. We have roughly 9 weekend days + break to film EVERYTHING!!!! So time is of the essence thank you guys for helping me out. you are all life savers
* Required






1 comment:

  1. my last day of practice is scheduled to be 4/6, and I'm off until 4/25 supposedly bro- so I'm all in for what you need help with!

    ReplyDelete