Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Two Week Plan

For the first two weeks of work on my project I first want to lay out a clear calendar for my project so I have some long term goals to work towards. Then I want to fully hash out the basic plot line for my movie and then just jump right into script writing. My goal at the end of the first two weeks is to have around 20 pages or so finished of my script. I am shooting for around a 45 minute movie in total and going by the industry standard of 1 minute per page I would be about half way done with my script. Now I realize that is somewhat of a lofty goal but I want to shoot high to really push myself. In doing this www.screenwriting.info will be extremely helpful to me for it breaks down script writing into sections and is a great learning tool for those who are just starting out. Also I am planning on making contact again with Professor Sahara Byrne who used to work in Hollywood with script writers all the time. Look for a post within the next couple of days for my calendar and for my first mentor meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment